Wednesday 6 March 2013

Go Lounge

Go Lounge is a somewhat recently opened game café in Parkdale. After a couple failed attempts to get a table at Snakes and Lattes, my friend and I were on a mission to find another place we could play games all day, yet eat and drink if we desired.  We were thrilled  to discover Go lounge (which is very close to where I live).
This place has your typical café menu items (coffees, sweets etc), as well as plenty of other food options to nibble on while you play games. It also has a full liscenced bar, so if you are craving a stiff drink over a latte you are in luck!
Here’s what we had when here:
Olive Bowl
Jasmine Tea with honey
Turkey Sandwich, with tomato and mashed avocado served with a side salad
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Guess Who, anyone?

All the food was yummy. I really enjoyed my time at Go Lounge. The owner was very interactive with us, making sure we were satisfied with food and even explained how to play some new games. The overall vibe of this place is welcoming and chill. I'm not even joking my friend and I were here for hours, and the time just flew by playing all these board games and eating! This is definitely a fun place to check out....so do it; go check it out! 

Happy Eating! 
Go Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment