Sunday 5 May 2013

Piola

Piola is an Italian restaurant located at Queen and Gladstone. My sister and I were walking by the other day, and noticed their lunch special: 3 course meal for 15 bucks! We thought it was a steal so we went on in and dined. Here's what we had:
Bread basket with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. 
Caprese salad
Caesar Salad
Prosciutto plate with cheese and olives. This was not part of the 3 course meal deal. We just saw someone eating it, and thought it looked delish so we ordered our own. It was enjoyable.
 Margherita Pizza
 Diavolo Pizza
Lemon Gelato

I thought my meal at Piola was very enjoyable. Prices are reasonable and quality of the food is high. I will most likely be back to try other menu options. How can you beat a tasty 3 course meal for 15 bucks? Check it out! 

Happy Eating!  
Piola on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment