Friday 3 January 2014

Bar Isabel

I came to Bar Isabel last week, as there is literally SO much hype and talk about how one MUST try this restaurant. Well....it's true. This place is fantastic. I think it's safe to say I love Bar Isabel. 
Here's what we had: 
 Devilled eggs
Albacore tuna tiradito, persimmon, celery, jalapeno, 
Original Tongue on Brioche
Chips, Boquerones, Piquillo, Jalepeno
Whole Sea bream ceviche 
We washed all of this down with a bottle of Viura white wine (not pictured) 

From start to finish, I really loved every single thing we tried. My favourite dishes of the night were the Whole fish ceviche and the Tuna tiradito! I loved the ambiance, I loved the food... I loved this restaurant! I understand why Bar Isabel is the talk of the town right now. Go try it! Make sure you call in advance for a table as they fill up quite quickly. 

Happy Eating!
Bar Isabel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment