Wednesday 31 October 2012

Boom Breakfast & Co

Coming to Boom Breakfast & Co is a great way to start the day. I came here a few weeks ago and really enjoyed my breakfast. This restaurant has a couple different locations around the city. They offer your typical breakfasts staples, from eggs, to pancakes, to smoothies and more.  
We started with the Good Morning smoothie. It has blueberries, mango, banana, orange juice and honey. It was descent. Not overly sweet.
Moonstruck Omelete. This has fior di latte cheese, prosciutto, fresh basil and roasted tomatoes. 
Classic breakfast with scrambled eggs, rye toast, home fries and sausage. This was delish. The home fries were my favourite thing on the plate.

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Boom Breakfast & Co. The service was friendly, the place was packed with people (always a good sign) and the food tasted fresh and hit the spot. I would definitely come back for breakfast again. 

Happy Eating!


Boom Breakfast on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment