Tuesday 9 October 2012

Stampede Bison Grill

Stampede Bison Grill is a small restaurant at Queen and Brock. The menu is simple and straight to the point. When you arrive, you fill out a small piece of paper with the food options you want. They serve delicious hamburgers and delicious sides. 
I came recently and enjoyed the experience. I ordered:

Onion Rings. These were very crunchy and surprisingly not greasy.
I had the beef burger with goat cheese, caramelized onions, tomato and lettuce. It had good flavour. The goat cheese was tangy, and the caramelized onions were sweet. It was a nice balance.
My friend had a beef burger as well. She topped it with cheddar cheese, bacon, caramelized onions and ketchup. I tried a bite. Although it was tasty, I enjoyed mine more.
Overall, the prices are very inexpensive for the amount of food you get. The atmosphere is laid back and welcoming. I would come back again for a burger.

Happy Eating! 
Stampede Bison Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment