Saturday 23 February 2013

Pho Phuong

Pho Phuong is a Vietnamese restaurant on Dundas West. I have been here many times, and enjoy my food each time and again. The interior is a little more upscale than most of the Pho restaurants I  go to. Decor is nice, and the restaurant itself is quite large and spacious. I have tried many items from Pho Phuong's menu and am never disappointed. 
Bun with Spring Rolls. We also ordered a separate order of these deep fried rolls, and they were seriously scrumptious. The spring rolls were some of the best I've had. Perfectly crispy exterior, and filled with flavourful goodness,
Pho Noodle Soup. On this occasion I opted for no meat. The broth was still flavourful and overall, very soothing.
 Bun with Pork and Spring Roll.
Beef Pad Thai. 

If you are in the Dundas west area, you should check this place out. Be sure to try the spring rolls....trust me on this! 

Happy Eating! 
Pho Phuong Fine Vietnamese Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment