Wednesday 20 February 2013

Sunrise House - revisited

I'm a fan of Sunrise House at Bloor and Christie. I come here often to satisfy my Korean food fix and I am never dissapointed. Here's what I had on my last visit:
Soju and Hite (Korean Beer). We mixed a shot of the soju with some of the beer, and it worked nicely together. 
Kimchi Soup. This had sliced sausage, tofu, vegetables and noodles. It was spicy and full of flavour.
Seafood Pancake. This is my favourite dish!  Crispy and delicious. The dipping sauce puts it over the edge.
Side dishes: potatoes, spinach, glass noodles, spicy turnips and bean sprouts and kimchi.
Beef Short Ribs over sautéed onions. The meat is tender and flavourful. This dish is always a delight.

If you are in Korea town in T.O you should check out Sunrise house. 

Happy Eating! 
Sunrise House Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment