Sunday 1 April 2012

Late night munchies? ... Pita Way hits the spot!


Pita Way is a Middle Eastern fast food eatery with many locations all over Toronto.  I am fortunate to have a one of these restaurants right down the street from my house. I’m not going to lie, more often than not, after a night out, you can find me at Pita Way…waiting for some of their tasty grub! 
They mainly serve shawarma’s and combo plates. If you have never tried a shawarma, please stop reading this…and go get yourself one…right now!!
The flavours of Pita Way’s shawarma’s are fresh, tangy and delicious!
My friend and I came after a night out last weekend and ordered a chicken shawarma and a chicken salad (which is pretty much a shawarma with out the pita bread) 


No complaints. The food hits the spot. You should try it sometime!


Happy Eating!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment