Monday 8 April 2013

Gelato Pizza

Gelato Pizza just opened in Parkdale recently. It's hard to walk by and not notice the big bright blue sign out front. I stumbled in the other day to try some of their pizza and gelato. 
I tried the lemon and blueberry gelato. It was enjoyable. 
I opted for The Manhattan pizza slice. I normally prefer tomato based sauce on my pizza, but I wanted something new. The slice had extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella, baby spinach, gorgonzola, feta and parmesan. This slice was hugely disappointing. There was barely any feta or gorgonzola to be found. I also found it was really over priced for what you get.
The homemade garlic dipping sauce was nice, but again, a little overpriced.

Overall, I did not enjoy my experience at Gelato Pizza. The service wasn't particularly friendly. The pizza, for my taste, was just bad. And everything on the menu is overpriced for the quality you get. I won't be back here. 

Happy Eating!
Gelato Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment