Sunday 9 September 2012

Homemade Pizza

My Nonna and I recently made homemade pizza together. It was delicious! While making this pizza, we eyeballed everything. There were no exact measurements, so I will do my best to go through each step as accurately as I can. 

Started by combining water (around 2 cups) and yeast (approx 2 tbsp) and a bit of sugar. Stir this up and add the flour (2 and a half - 3 cups)
 Mix everything together. Press and fold the dough for a while until it becomes soft and smooth.
 Get your toppings prepped. We used mushrooms, bacon, red peppers, onions and tomato.
 Roll out the dough. Brush the dough with olive oil. Spread tomato sauce (this was a homemade sauce). Add mozzarella cheese...
 ...and the rest of the toppings. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
 VOILA! A delicious homemade pizza
It was very scrumptious. I apologize if my eyeballed measurements are a bit off! All the toppings worked perfectly together. mmmmmmmm....

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment