Thursday 13 December 2012

Current Crave 6

I have become a little obsessed with Oikos Greek yogurt ...specifically the key lime flavour! 
I'm not a huge yogurt eater, but after I tried this yogurt a couple weeks ago, it is all I crave. I can't seem to get enough! I usually add some granola to the cereal for a little crunch. It is incredibly creamy and actually tastes like a key lime pie. This is definitley the BEST yogurt I have ever had. 
You should try it! But be warned: you may become hooked! 

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with greek yogurt lately too! I always get the plain and put honey on top...mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm that sounds yummy.. Ya this oiko brand is just so much richer and creamier than any other yogurt!! mmm i think i'll have one right now lol

    ReplyDelete