Wednesday 26 December 2012

The Drake

Im a huge fan of The Drake. I've been here numerous times and always enjoy my experience. The Drake is known for its eclectic decor, fun nightlife and delicious food. Here is what I had on my last brunch visit! 
Mimosas. Great way to start the day :)
Fried Chicken and waffles. This was outstanding. I ate every single bite, and loved every minute of it. The chicken was crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. The waffle was savoury and fluffy. There was creme fresh and a berry compote on top. Everything on the plate came together in perfect harmony. I would highly recommend trying this dish if you go to The Drake for brunch. 
ALT. Poached eggs with avocado, lettuce and tomato with marble rye. My friend had this, and said she enjoyed it. 

The Drake never disappoints. Go check it out! 

Happy Eating!  The Drake Hotel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment