Tuesday 13 March 2012

Buk Chang Dong


The other night I was craving a soothing bowl of kimchi soup. I decided to try out some place new, and boy was that a great decision. I ended up at Buk Chang Dong, a busy Korean restaurant in Little Korea town (Bloor and Clinton St). My first impression of this restaurant was that it seemed authentic and it was packed with people (always a good sign). Walking in you can smell the beautiful aromas of piping hot Korean cuisine. My friends and I all ordered the same Kimchi Soup, which was loaded with spicy flavor. The soup also came with a pot of rice on the side (to be added to the soups), and of course the many customary side dishes that accompany Korean meals.
The service was great and the food was truly fantastic. Each spoonful really hit the spot and left me wanting more! 


The restaurant doesn’t look like much from the outside, but don’t judge a book by its cover, because you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of food at this place!
I suggest you try it!



Happy Eating!

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment