Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cafe Pamenar


So I’m sitting in my favorite café (Café Pamenar) in Kensington Market right now, food blogging, and realized…I haven’t talked about THIS café yet!
Café Pamenar is the place I come to chill, have a coffee and get work done. I love the atmosphere. There is always good tunes playing, the baristas are friendly, and the décor is simple yet inviting. It is located in the heart of Kensington Market, which is one of my preferred places to be, especially when the weathers right.
I usually order the French Press or the Americano (both satisfy my coffee cravings and taste wonderful!)
I don’t have my camera on me to take a picture of their dessert/sweets selection, but here’s a picture of me (taken avec laptop), exhibiting how happy I am to be at Café Pamenar, enjoying my Americano. :)

You should definitely check this gem out!


http://cafepamenar.ca/


Happy Eating!


Cafe Pamenar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment