Sunday 11 March 2012

Buca


On New Years Eve, my girlfriends and I went to Buca for dinner before ringing in the New Year!
As soon as we arrived the service and staff were friendly and gracious.  The interior of this place was beautiful, with a bright open kitchen, high ceilings, perfect lighting and great atmosphere.
We started with a meat and cheese platter for the table. We were able to pick and choose which varieties we wanted, and the platter also included some tasty little sides to accentuate the flavors of the meat and cheese!
All of us girls ordered a pasta dish for our mains. I ordered the Orrichiette pasta with Brussels sprouts and it was fantastic! 
I don’t have a picture of this dish, but the picture below is a dish my friend ordered which was a butternut squash filled pasta, with truffles; also scrumptious. 

Every dish that came to our table was nothing short of delicious. From the wine, to the pastas, to the ambiance at this place, Buca scores a perfect 10 in my books! 

If you’re craving great Italian food…check this place out!


Happy Eating!

http://buca.ca/
Buca on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment