Sunday 11 March 2012

Starving Artist Restaurant

I’m sorry… did you say BACON WAFFLES?? Yes you heard right my friends, bacon and waffles combined together with a side of maple syrup for dipping, is one of the many gems on the Starving Artist’s appetizing menu! 
I have been here for breakfast a couple times now, and every time I come, I am never less than 100 percent satisfied with my meal. This restaurant makes and uses homemade waffles in replacement of bread for almost all of their menu items. 
They make a fantastic “Breakfast Benny” (poached egg, atop caramelized bacon strips on a succulent potato waffle with hollandaise sauce). This comes with a side of greens and your choice of potato salad, fruit, or baked beans. I chose the potato salad, and was happy with my choice! The eggs benedict at this joint are probably the best I’ve had in the city.  
From the coffees, to the smoothies, to the scrumptious brunch offerings, it’s no wonder why this place is usually packed with line-ups out the door!


If you haven’t checked this place out yet, I highly recommend you do…today… right now…just go!  You wont regret it.

Happy Eating!

http://www.starvingartistbar.com/SA_SITE/Welcome.html
Starving Artist on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment