Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Drake Hotel for Brunch


What better way to spend a Saturday morning than having a delicious brunch in one of the most eclectic restaurant/bars in Toronto? The Drake Hotel is a popular spot in the west end and offers many different menus for different hours of the day. I came for an early brunch as I heard they do excellent eggs benedict. This dish came with a wedge of fresh grapefruit, crispy French fries and of course a perfectly poached egg covered in hollandaise sauce. 
The flavor of this benny was enjoyable. The hollandaise tasted a little unique compared to others I’ve had, it was very lemony. Overall, I found the meal to be very rich but tasty! 

Aside from the food, the interior of this restaurant is diverse and visually appealing. It is definitely an artsy/creative vibe. Service was lovely and made the experience just that much more enjoyable.



I have come to The Drake many times for drinks and the nightlife, but this brunch was my first dining experience here.  It was great, and I am excited to return and try their other menu offerings!



Happy Eating!   
The Drake Hotel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment