Tuesday 13 March 2012

Off to School!


Are you in the mood for a fabulous brunch? Because I am! And that means School Restaurant is the place I want to be. This trendy restaurant is located in Liberty Village and usually draws a large crowd. I’ve been twice now, and both times I waited in quite the line up. It is definitely worth the wait, and the servers actually bring mini muffins and shots of smoothie to customers in line…BONUS! 
The omelets here are perfectly fluffy and full of flavor. Below is a picture of the asparagus and Parmesan omelet I had! 



I’ve also tried the Kiwi Raspado (which is the most fruity refreshing dessert), the spiced Benny (is a great eggs benedict with a kick) and the pizza scone.  I have yet to try something I haven’t enjoyed. The atmosphere at School is eclectic, trendy yet comfortable and inviting. I love the décor and the open space concept.
I recommend you check this place out if you’re in the mood for a tasty breakfast!

Happy Eating!

http://school-restaurant.com/


School Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment